VITAMIN C 1000mg EFFERVESCENT
What is it good for?
- Stress & Hectic Lifestyle
- Senior Health
- Detox & Cell Protection
- Heart & Circulation
- Joints & Muscles
One Tablet Provides:
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant nutrient that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to the normal functioning of the immune system
- It is also involved in energy metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Effervescent tablets allow for fast absorption of the nutrients into the blood stream
- Vitamin C helps towards collagen forumulation for many body tissues including skin, gums, teeth and cartilage
- Contains Rosehips and Rutin which help the body produce collagen and utilise the uptake of Vitamin C
Take one tablet daily dissolved in a glass of water.
Tube size: 20 tablets
Acidity regulator: citric acid; L-ascorbic acid; acidity regulator: sodium carbonates; firming agent: sorbitols; natural orange flavouring; rose hip extract (rosa canina); beetroot concentrate powder; sweetener: sucralose; firming agent: polyethylene glycol; maltodextrin; rutin; bulking agent: acacia gum; colour: riboflavin.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking food supplements.