VITAMIN B6 50mg
What is it good for?
- Women’s Health
- Immune Health
- Nervous system function
- General wellbeing
One Tablet Provides:
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- AYA Vitamin B6 is a high potency 50mg supplement
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and may offer symptomatic relief for sufferers of PMS
- Supports normal function of immune & nervous system
- Supports metabolism of protein and formulation of red blood cells
- Supports metabolism and energy functions
As a food supplement, take one or two tablets daily with food. Swallow with water.
Pack size: 60 tablets
Dicalcium Phosphate, Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Magnesium Stearate.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking food supplements.