OMEGA 3 FISH OIL concentrate 1000mg
What is it good for?
- Normal function of the heart
- Joints and Muscles
- Skin, Hair and Nails
- Supports vision
- Supports brain function
- Senior health & wellbeing
One Tablet Provides:
|Fish Oil Concentrate||1000mg|
|(18% EPA/12% DHA)|
|-EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||180mg|
|-DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||120mg|
|Vitamin E (3.33i.u.)||3mg||α-TE(25*)|
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
|α-TE = Alpha tocopherol equivalent|
- AYA Omega 3 fish oil contains EPA & DHA
- EPA & DHA are essential fatty acids, which can be obtained via diet or supplements
- Helps to support join health, reduce pain & stiffness and the normal function of the heart
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function & vision
- Recommended for Post-menopausal women and the elderly as a key supplement to help protect heart & joint health
As a food supplement, take one or two capsules daily with food. Swallow with water.
Pack size: 60 tablets
Fish Oil Concentrate, Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), glycerin), Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking food supplements.