What is it good for?
- Joints and Muscles
- Prevention & aid to cold sore sufferers
One Tablet Provides:
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- Provides 500mg of the essential aminio acids L-Lysine
- Vital structural component in the skin, bones and blood vessels
- L-Lysine is an essential acids that the body does not make. Adequate levels need to be obtained from food and supplementation
- L-Lysine is of particular importance to those on a vegetarian of vegan diet
As a food supplement take one to six tablets daily on an empty stomach or with food. Swallow with water.
Pack size: 60 tablets
L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Silicified Microcrystalline Cellulose, Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Magnesium Stearate, Glazing Agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking food supplements.