GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE KCL 1500mg
What is it good for?
- Joints & Muscles
- Senior Health
- Cartilage structural support
One Tablet Provides:
|Glucosamine Sulphate KCI providing
|of which Glucosamine
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
- Convenient one-a-day formula
- Sourced form non-shellfish vegetarian material
- Glucosamine is a key structural component of cartilage, need to support joint health and integrity
- Glucosamine has been shown to improve joint mobility, and reduce stiffness and pain
- Recommended for sufferers of degenerative joint conditions of those who place extra strain on their joints such as athletes
Take one tablet daily with food. Swallow with water.
Pack size: 60 tablets
Glucosamine Sulphate KCL, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Anti-caking agent: Silicon dioxide, Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking food supplements.