FOLIC ACID 400µg
What is it good for?
- Supporting Immune function
- Helping to reduce fatigue during pregnancy
- As a supplement pre–conception and in the early stage of pregnancy
One Tablet Provides:
|Folacin (Folic Acid)||400µg|
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- Folic Acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and has a role in body cell division and blood formation. It also supports immune function and may help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Each capsule contains 400µg Folacin (Folic Acid). Women who are planning or who are in the early stages of pregnancy are advised to take this amount as a supplement daily.
One capsule daily with a meal. Swallow with water.
Pack size: 90 tablets
Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, di-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Anti-caking agent: Silicon Dioxide, Folacin (as folic acid).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.