What is it good for?
- Energy Boost
- Reduces fatigue
- Supports immune system
- Ideal for daily wellbeing, exercise and travel
One Tablet Provides:
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- A high dose of 13 vitamins and minerals
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium required for normal psychological function as well as nerve function
- Vitamin D needed for the utilisation of calcium in the body and helps to maintain bones and teeth
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
- Contains 400 μg of Folic Acid. Folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus. Recommend for women of child bearing age to take folic acid daily.
Take one tablet daily dissolved in a glass of water.
Tube size: 20 tablets
Acidity regulator: citric acid; sodium bicarbonate; firming agent: sorbitols; sodium chloride; magnesium carbonate; acidity regulator: malic acid; potassium bicarbonate; calcium carbonate; L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E); natural flavouring; black carrot concentrate; firming agent: polyethylene glycol; nicotinamide (niacin); sweetener: sucralose; D-pantothenate, calcium (pantothenic acid); cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12); pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6); pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid); D-biotin (biotin).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed stated dose unless instructed by a qualified health professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. For best before, see base. Suitable for children aged 3+.