COENZYME Q10 30mg TABLETS UBIQUINONE
What is it good for?
- Energy Levels
- Heart and Circulation
- Senior Health
- Gum Health
One Tablet Provides:
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- CoQ10 is naturally found in the body, in particular in cells that produce energy
- CoQ10 is recommended for patients on cholesterol lowering medicines such as statins
- AYA CoEnzyme Q10 also contains citrus bioflavonoids for additional support
- Statins can lower CoQ10 levels in the body, which can lead to an increase of adverse effects such as pain and muscle weakness
- CoQ10 is very good for supporting an increase in energy levels
As a food supplement take one tablet daily with a meal. Swallow with water.
Pack size: 30 tablets
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (citrus powder, calcium sulphate, cellulose powder, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, guar gum), Coenzyme Q10, Magnesium Stearate.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking food supplements.