AYA KIDS LIQUID MULTI
What is it good for?
- The immune system
- The growth and development of bones and teeth
- Pantothenic acid supports normal mental performance, of importance for school-going children.
|Vitamin A||300μg RE||(41*)|
|Vitamin E (18i.u.)||12mg α-TE||(100*)|
|Nicotinamide (B3)||16mg NE||(100*)|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||6mg||(100*)|
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
|NE = Niacin equivalent|
|α-TE = Alpha tocopherol equivalent|
- AYA Kids Liquid Multi contains a spectrum of ingredients to support the normal functioning of the immune system, such as vitamins A, C, D, B6, B12, zinc along with pantothenic acid
- The liquid formulation of AYA Kids Liquid Multi supports optimum absorption of the nutrients
- Convenient once a day dosage
- Tasty Orange Flavour
- Can be taken on its own or mixed with water, milk or fruit juice
- Suitable from 3 years+
For children 3 years of age or older, take 10ml, equivalent to 2 teaspoons daily. Take directly or mix with water, milk or fruit juice preferably with a meal. Best served chilled.
Unopened, store in a cool dry place. Once open, recap, refrigerate and use within 1 month. Consult with your pediatrician prior to consumption. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Pack size: 300ML Liquid
Water, Fructose, Natural Flavouring (Orange Type), Orange Juice, Emulsifier (Xanthan Gum), Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Modified Corn Starch, Zinc Gluconate, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Sweetener (Sucralose), Riboflavin 5-Phosphate Sodium (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Stabilizer (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Biotin, Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols; DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Sunflower Oil, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
Consult with your pediatrician prior to consumption. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. This product should not be used as a replacement for a varied and balanced diet. Warning: Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental overdose.