- Suitable for Vegetarians
What is it good for?
- Support gut health after antibiotic treatment
One Capsule Provides:
|(Providing 22 billion* (22x 109) L.acidophilus, L.paraplantarum, L.casei, L.gasseri, L.rhamnosus, L.bulgaricus.
*At the time of manufacture.)
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- AYA After Bio is a 6-strain, high strength bio blend designed to support gut health after antibiotic treatment.
- AYA After Bio is encapsulated in a delayed release capsule shell, reducing the risk of exposure to stomach acid and optimising the viability of the probiotic.
- The high strength, multi strain formula contains a 22 billion blend of Lactobacillus probiotics. It is generally accepted that antibiotic therapy may negatively impact on the gut microbiome and probiotics have traditionally been used to support the gut during this time.
- The suggested 7-day course for adults following antibiotic treatment is two capsules once daily after food for 5 days, then one capsule daily for the following two days.
- The product may also be taken during the antibiotic course, however the dose should be taken at least 2 hours before or after the antibiotic to help preserve the integrity of the probiotic.
- Encapsulated in acid – resistant DRcaps. DRcaps are designed to delay the release of the active ingredients, reducing the exposure of the sensitive probiotic bacteria to the acidic environment in the stomach and releasing these ingredients directly into the intestine.
One to two capsules daily with a meal. Swallow with water. Take two capsules for the first five days and one capsule for the following two days.
Pack size: 12 Capsules
Maltrodextrin, capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, gelling agent: gellan gum), lactobacilli culture, magnesium stearate, antioxidant: ascorbic acid (with hydroxypropylmethylcellulose). Contains no hydrogenated fat; artificial preservatives, colours or flavours; added sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking food supplements.