AYA Supplements Instagram Competition – April 2021
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to Enter/ Opening and Closing Dates
- Entrants of this competition must be aged 18 years or over, and resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements of AYA that may be imposed from time to time.
- The competition opens on 8th April 2021 and will close on 29th April 2021.
How to Enter
- Entrants can enter on @ayasupplements on Instagram, by completing each of the following:
- Follow @ayasupplements on Instagram.
- Comment on AYA’s Instagram grid post of 8th April 2021, in which it announces Jodie Wood as a brand ambassador and the competition, stating briefly why they deserve to win and tagging two friends.
- Share AYA’s grid post of of 8th April 2021, in which it announces Jodie Wood as a brand ambassador and the competition, via their own Instagam Stories, tagging @ayasupplements.
Selecting the Winner
- One winner from ROI will be selected at random by AYA from all entries received via Instagram.
- The winner will be notified by 18:00 on Friday, 30th April 2021 via Instagram that they have won the prize and will be provided with details of how to redeem their prize. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
- The winner will have until 18:00 Friday, 7th May 2021 in order to accept the prize. If the winner does not accept the prize within this timeframe, an alternative winner will be selected.
- AYA will fulfil the prize within 30 days of the winner accepting the prize.
- Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
- AYA reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to remove any entries or comments that it considers to be offensive and/or to prevent further entries or comments from being uploaded.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, AYA may, at their sole discretion, refuse to accept an entry.
- AYA’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity. By entering this promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the promotion at AYA’s sole discretion without further consent or payment. The winners shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by Irish law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Any personal data of entrants will be processed in accordance with applicable Irish data protection legislation.
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by AYA without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
- Promoter: Uniphar, 4045 Kingswood Road | Citywest Business Park | Co. Dublin. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.