AYA KIDS DIARREASE
What is it good for?
- Supports children’s digestive system with additional nutrients during times of diarrhoea
Each 10ml dose provides:
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- Aya Diarrease contains a host of nutrients to support the lower digestive system in children, in times when these vital nutrients are excreted during episodes of diarrhoea
- Inulin is a prebiotic fibre to help stool consistency
- Carob Extract – Natually high in fibre to support and digestive system
- Zinc is shown to be beneficial for diarrhoea in children
- Suitable for children aged 1 + years
1 to 3 years: 5ml twice per day.
4 to 8 years: 10ml twice per day.
Pack size: 200ml bottle
Purified Water, Fructo-oligosaccharide, Carob Bean Extract, Inulin, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, German Chamomile, Maltitol, Zinc Bisglycinate, Preservative (potassium sorbate), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Apple Flavouring, Granulated Sugar.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed stated dose intake unless instructed by a qualified health professional. If your child has diarrhoea for more than 24 hours, please speak to your GP or Pharmacist. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Suitable for vegans. Do not use after the expiry date shown. Shake well before use.