CRANBERRY EXTRACT 125mg WITH VITAMIN C AND VITAMIN E
What is it good for?
- Relief & prevention of mild Cystitis
- Women’s health
- Immune System
One Tablet Provides:
|Cranberry Extract (from 10000mg cranberry) containing 37.5mg proanthocyanidins||125mg|
|Vitamin C – 26.23mg d-a tocopheryl acetate 700||160mg||(200*)|
|Providing Vitamin E||12mg||(100*)|
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- Cranberry extract provides a concentrated source of proanthocyanidins, without the sugar content of other sources
- Vitamin E protects against oxidative stress which may be increased in times of infection
- Cranberry extract is beneficial during or for the prevention of mild cystitis
- Vitamin C is required for the normal function of the immune system, an important part of fighting infections
As a food supplement take one to four tablets tablet daily with food. Swallow with water. For maintenance, take one to two tablets daily. For acute phases take four tablets daily.
Pack size: 90 tablets
Di-calcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic acid (with hydroxypropylmethycellulose), Cranberry Extract, Croscarmellose Sodium, d-α Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Stearate. Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Microcystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Women who are pregnant should consult their doctor before taking food supplements.