Baby Gripe Water
What is it good for?
- Can support Colic symptoms in infants
- Unsettling condition experienced by some infants
- Muscle spasms occur in the gut of infants as excess air is swallowed, causing pain and discomfort
- Due to these air pockets, the gut is unable to relax triggering cramping
Each 5ml serving Provides:
|Dill oil terpeneless||2.5mg|
|*%NRV = Nutrient Reference Values|
- AYA Baby Gripe Water is an alcohol-free formula providing sodium bicarbonate and dill oil
- Dill contributes to support the digestion
- Contains Sodium Bicarbonate & Dill Oil which both contribute to digestive comfort
Babies one to six months: 5ml during or after a feed.
Babies six to twelve months: Up to 10ml during or after a feed.
Use the enclosed spoon to measure the dosage.
Do not exceed more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
Pack size: 200ml bottle
Purified Water, Glycerine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Preservative (potassium Sorbate), Emulsifier (poly sorbate 80), Preservative (disodium EDTA), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Dill Oil Terpeneless.
Do not exceed stated dose intake unless instructed by a qualified health professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use after the expiry date shown. Shake well before use.